Do you know about the 20/80 rule?
Studies confirm that we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time.
I’ll let that sink in for a minute.
Studies confirm that we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time. Yep – look in your closet and see what you wear the most – most of the time.
…unless you’re like a toddler who will change at least 5 times a day..lol!
So what does that mean?
- It means you probably have clothes in your closet that don’t get to see the light of day too often.
- It means that you probably forget what you have in your closet.
- It means that if your closet is not properly organized and you’re not making the best use of your clothes.
- It means that you probably buy the same type of clothing because you forget or can’t see all of your clothes in your closet.
- It means that you’re probably spending/wasting money on buying stuff you already own.
Are your shoes stuck at the bottom of your closet, shoved to the back or all piled up…? Do you even have room for your shoes?
When you can readily see what you have to work with you can make better decisions about your dressing habits. A well planned out closet will REALLY make a difference in how you approach your fashion and it will make getting dressed a whole lot less painful.