WHAT THEY WANTED
- Bigger and more functional kitchen layout
- Design and actual fireplace surround
- TV/Medial location and storage
- A blend of traditional and modern styling
- New furniture to suit the new design and style of condo living
- Reuse some of their existing furniture
- Additional storage solutions
- A light and modern space
WHAT WE DID – NEW CONSTRUCTION
- Consulted on kitchen layout
- Designed the media/fireplace/storage wall; supply and install cabinetry
- Added crown moulding throughout main floor to further detail the unit; supply and install
- Developed a furniture layout for both floors, including new pieces and re-used some of their existing furniture pieces
- Sourced, selected and coordinated new furniture, fabrics and finishes throughout: upholstery, caseloads, countertops, flooring, tile, wallpaper, lighting, window treatments, paint colour palette
- Developed designs and layouts for organizing storage in mechanical room and master closet
WHAT THEY GOT
A place in the city they can now call home!
- Tons of storage with the new fireplace/media cabinetry. It includes;
- A functional kitchen that allows for easy entertaining.
- Perfectly scaled furniture for their petite spaces.
- A soothing and current paint palette.