Interior Design Services
Interior design seeks to produce harmony, cohesiveness and optimize the interior space to its intended use.
Interior design is but one of the many disciplines involved with any building construction or remodelling project and begins with the ‘bones’ of the building. Renovation or new construction requires carefully considered planning, as much for immediate needs as for future requirements.
Most of our design services start with a 2-hour consultation in your home to assess your needs and provide guidance on the project type and our processes.
Our Interior Design Services Include: (click on each title to find out more)
- Space Planning & Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Custom Cabinetry & Countertops
- Closet Design
- Lighting Design
- Universal & Aging-In-Place Design
- Architectural Detailing
- Purchasing & Project Administration
Full-Service Interior Design
Our Full-Service Interior Design is our most popular way to work for NEW CONSTRUCTION or REMODELLING projects.
We provide a turn-key approach to every project, whether large or small, by managing all of the major and minute details – so you don’t have to worry. We take it from initial design concepts all the way to the final details of fresh flowers to ensure that your home has a seamless, cohesive flow that speaks to who lives there.
Our collaborative approach and open communication are a few of the cornerstones that help make our projects successful and ensures client satisfaction.
We have developed a thorough and comprehensive process, broken down into 4 phases, for easy follow-up. Each project has its own customized proposal to reflect the scope of work. It also provides a comprehensive and detailed map of how your project unfolds and in what sequence, and gives a good idea of how the budget breaks down.
Having these processes in place have proven invaluable on all of our projects. They ensure that;
- The team stays organized
- Everyone is reading from the same ‘playbook’
- Your contractor is not dealing with issues or areas outside of his scope
- Your project runs smoothly
- Your expectations are met through methodical planning and open communication
- You have an added layer of oversight
- Your stress level is dramatically decreased knowing that everything is covered