Surface Selections & Coordination
- Are you building a new house, or renovating, and feel overwhelmed with options?
- Are you in a time crunch?
- Don’t know where to start with selecting and coordinating the hard surfaces?
- Not sure how if everything will ‘work’ together?
- Have to compromise on ‘likes and dislikes’ with your spouse?
- Hate shopping, don’t have time to shop?
…then this service is for you!
We’ll select and coordinate the hard surfaces for your project including;
FLOORING: wood & tile, including grout colours
CABINETRY & COUNTERTOPS: for kitchen & 2 bathrooms
CABINETRY HARDWARE: for kitchen & 2 bathrooms
BACKSPLASH: for kitchen, including grout colour
TILE: 1 tub surround and 1 shower
PAINT: up to 3 colours for main floor walls, 1 colour for ceiling, 1 colour for trim
We’ll have a meeting to review selections, then once approved you’ll receive a comprehensive INTERIOR FINISHES chart with specifications so you can just hand that over to your builder. He’ll think you’re a genius and love you for it!
All of our services, whether Full Service Design or ‘A La Carte’, always start with a site visit consultation to review building orientation, lighting, windows, general space layout, and discuss your style preferences and budget, likes and dislikes, and gather all necessary information for your project so we can to deliver a quality result that you will be happy with for years to come.
We’ll take the stress and worry out of selecting finishes, so all you have to do is point and approve.
This initial consultation fee is $385.00 + tax for local properties.
Service Starts @ $2775.00